|"Ballarat" -- "Glenelg" - V&SAR Joint Stock Wooden Sleeping Car|
V&SAR Joint stock wooden sleeping car Glenelg was built at the Victorian Railways Newport Workshops for use on "The Overland". It was originally called Ballarat, but its name was changed to Glenelg in 1910.
|17.10.1907||Entered service named Ballarat.|
|3.1924||Electric light fitted.|
|6.1936||Automatic couplers fitted.|
|8.1967||Withdrawn from service. Last run on the "Train of Knowledge" tour August 1967.|